Thursday 14 May 2015


Excited with my first post, it was also my first freelance job here in London.

The story with her was so funny.
She saw me doing a makeup on counter, she waited for me to finish and then get to me and ask me:

Would you be able to come to mines and do my birthday makeup?
And obviously I went "yes!"

She said she wanted the same amazing skin as I just have had done and smokey eyes.

I choose very warm and goldeny colours, perfect ones for her complexion.

She's just wearing the foundation stick, with her skin prep with Bobbi's
Hydrating face tonic
Intensive skin supplement serum,
Vitamin enriched face base, oil free moisturiser and primer in the same product,
sheer finish setting powder,
golden light bronzer and
beige shimmer brick.
In the eyes I used the "Surf and sand" summer palette
And smokey eye mascara.







And another super satisfying bit of my job that makes me feel so proud of it,
the enormous Social Media, or when my clients give me some love by instagram xxx                         



No comments:

Post a Comment